Drive through the gate and be welcomed by old oak and olive trees. Discover a home and guest house nestled between vineyards just outside the town of Sonoma. Contemporary in design, the homes have European flair with a warm, inviting sensibility. Follow the sound of a trickling fountain to the courtyard entrance. The main house embodies indoor-outdoor living with an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, sauna and hot/cold plunge tub. The large raised bed vegetable garden and greenhouse can provide an abundance of fresh produce for farm style dinners. The kitchen is a chef and baker’s delight with a steam oven and warming drawer, gas cooktop, pantry cabinets, pull out shelves and elegant floor to ceiling cabinets. The dining room, heart of the home, features an inviting space with a high, beam ceiling open to the private courtyard. The primary bedroom suite is, in fact, a spa with luxurious soaking tub, steam shower and vineyard views. Every inch of the home and guest house is of the highest quality surfaces, appliances and lighting. Off-grid living is possible with solar power, Tesla power walls and Generac generator. Welcome home to this sliver of heaven in the Wine Country.
- Surrounded by 70 acres of vineyards
- Sonoma County zoning
- 15 minutes to Napa
- Not presently on CPUC fire hazard zone map
- Lutron lighting
- Nest thermostat
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Main entrances include inlaid tile floors.
- Laundry center includes Miele appliances, poured one-piece concrete counter and basin. Clever built-in fold down iron station & folding table.
- Room preserved from original structure features lead paned windows and patio doors, currently serves as office
- Marvin doors and windows throughout
- Radiant heat in main living areas
- Cinier high end heating/cooling in additional rooms
- Additional bonus room can serve as office, gym, wine room or storage
- European-style zinc countertops
- Fantini luxury kitchen faucet
- Custom built cabinetry
- Marble backsplash
- Subzero refrigerator with double freezer
- Built-in pantry
- Fisher Paykel matching panel double drawer dishwasher
- Wolf gas cooktop
- Thermador steam oven and warming drawer
- Gaggenau convection and microwave oven
Bedroom and Bonus Room
- Main home bedroom and bonus room are ensuite; lives like a two-bedroom home
- Luxurious soaking tub in main bedroom opens to zen garden
- Soaking tub in second full bathroom features teak decking and open shower
- Custom walk-in closet features hidden shoe closet
- Imported Italian tile in all bathrooms
- Steamist app-controlled steam shower in bedroom
- Radiant floor heating in all bathrooms
- Luxury bath fixtures throughout
- Double vanity with marble counters and bamboo cabinetry
- Additional half bath off main entry
- Outdoor kitchen
- Patio area
- Plunge (cold/warm) pool & sauna
- Raised bed areas
- Fruit trees
- Gated access to vineyard
- Living room w/ vineyard views
- Tiled entry
- Hardwood floors
- Custom “one wall” kitchen and cabinetry
- Kitchen includes:
- Fischer Paykel drawer dishwasher
- Sub Zero under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Induction cooktop
- Convection oven/microwave
- Guest house comes fully furnished
- Keyless entry
- USB receptacles in kitchen and bedrooms
- 300 amp service main home/100 amp guest home
- Solar PV system with Tesla power walls
- EV car garage charger
- Tankless water heaters
- Whole house reverse osmosis system
Dining Room – wonderful open and inviting space, exposed beam ceiling with clerestory windows and views of the private court yard.
Bedrooms/Bathrooms – Bedroom and bonus room in the main home are ensuite. The primary bedroom is a glorious space with a luxurious soaking tub. Enjoy the best of a luxurious spa at home with the steam shower. A Steamist steam shower provides a temperature-controlled system for your own personal steam oasis. Other features include a double vanity with marble counters and bamboo cabinetry. A walk-in closet features hidden shoe storage. The bonus room includes a soaking tub with teak decking and Italian tile. A powder room is off the main entry.
Flooring – Hardwood floors throughout. Main entrances include inlaid tile floors.
Kitchen features – all custom cabinetry featuring easy slide out drawers, European-style zinc counters and marble backsplash. Sub Zero refrigerator with double freezer, built-in pantry, double drawer Fisher Paykel matching panel dishwasher, Wolf gas cooktop, Gaggenau convection oven, Thermador steam oven and warming door.
Office – formerly the original structure now incorporated into the interior, this office or flexible space enjoys lovely garden views. Exposed rustic beams and leaded glass windows and doors reflect the charm of Old Sonoma.
Laundry – Spacious laundry room with Miele appliances, poured one-piece concrete counter and basin. Clever built-in fold down iron station & folding table.
Outdoor kitchen – Enjoy early morning breakfasts with family or guests or warm late evenings in the charming outdoor living area around the fireplace. The nearby soaking tub and sauna provide more reasons to spend time outdoors in any season.
Most rooms in the home are heated by a radiant system controlled by a nest thermostat. Bonus rooms enjoy year-round comfort provided by Cinier high-end heating and cooling wall units. Quiet, low-speed provides a seamless way to regulate temperature and comfort for each room without the need for a forced air system.
Other features include generator, keyless entry, USB receptacles in kitchen and bedrooms, 300-amp service. Home is not presently on current CPUC fire hazard zone map.
Kathleen M Leonard
DRE # 01371051
DRE # 01280688